Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Trailing Hearts

I would like to enter my card into the Impression Obsession Card Challenge

Thank you everyone that stopped bye and left such nice comments on my last card. Wow I can't believe it is 2017 already.  Since out weather is still wintry with snow, ice and wind I thought I would make a Valentine card to reflect the chilly temperatures.

I just realized every die I used except the frame was an Impression Obsession brand.

I first die cut the oval frame using two sizes listed below then die cut twice and cut the Spring Wreath foliage in half and attached it around the frame and doted it with Nuvo Crystal Drops.  Using the Hill Landscape die I created the snow mound and added the blue water to it and attached to the oval frame.  I used glitter paper for the Mountain and a blue cloud card stock for the sky and glued them to the frame.  Then I tucked the trees along the sides and added the Ducks with their scarfs and only used the kite sting with the attached hearts.  

Materials:
Impression Obsession - Duck Set (DIE398-F), Spring Wreath (DIE262-Y), Kite (DIE153-I), Fir Trees  (DIE084-V), Hill Landscape Layers (DIE343-T), & Mountain Landscape layers (DIE347-W)
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Red
Spellbinders - Grand Nestabilities Grand Ovals (frame)(3-3/4" x 5", 4-1/4" x 5-5/8")

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous composition ...loving the oval shaped spring wreath and those cute ducks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This card is amazing. Love the colours and the scene you have created is wonderful. The ducks are adorable. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

  3. That is a really, really, really pretty card, Diane. Love it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little winter scene! I love the color combo (especially the "pop" of red and those sparkly mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card design for a Valentine card! Love the hearts trailing behind the duck and the other pops of red throughout the card. A wonderful card Diane! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is stunning, so much detail and yet it looks CAS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Diane, I love, love this wonderful creation the ducks are brilliant, super, super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful winter scene Diane,love your dies, I can almost feel the cold, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Diane! I adore the scene and the kite string and hearts finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful little winters scene , love the little duck family and the red hearts look good with all the white..

    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card Diane, lots of lovely die cut details - so pretty.
    Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a very stunning design here Diane!! LOVE the little ducks and the tiny red hearts! Such a beautiful scene! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Better late than never, another wonderful scene and some very impressive dies, gorgeous card.
    I have loads of dies but haven't got any Impression Obsession ones, can't recall seeing any.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous scenes. Love these cut ducks. Happy new year to you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Diane this card is so beautiful. The scene is really pretty and the little ducks are adorable. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this is a really special design, I live this combo of die cuts and wintery feel. The little pops of red looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such imaginative use of these dies to create your shaped & frosty scene. Love the background mountains and the leaf wreath surrounding this snow goose & her babies. Adding the bright splash of red hearts certainly added some heat & pop to the frost, and I love your design details. You are just a whiz at creating with dies! TFS & Happy New Year. Hope it warms up in your area soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, I just love your scene and the framing of it all is so pretty, neat idea to use the string die for the scarf and cute hearts along it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a pretty card Diane, I just love the contrast of the gorgeous red heart scarf against the beautiful white - it is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is fabulous what an amazing design just love it so much Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  21. such an adorable card..love those colours together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis