Thursday, September 7, 2017

Off Broom Shopping

Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog.

For my card design I am sharing with you today, I meant to post earlier.  But we are having a record breaking heat wave.  If that was not bad enough there are fires in eastern Washington and on both side of the Washington/Oregon  Columbia River Gorge.  The ash is raining down hundreds of miles from the fires to where we live.

It is funny how sometimes when I am making a card right off the bat it is a disaster, nothing goes right and then other times the card just comes together quickly.

Materials:
Impression Obsession - Flying Witch
Memory Box - Swirled Lollipops, Grim Cauldron & Brand New Bicycle
My Favorite Things - Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame
Poppy Stamps - Baby Kittens
Purple glitter card stock

11 comments:

  1. Loving this card :-)

    Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card! Love all the wonderful die cuts!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a fabulous card, I love the image and the dies you used to create the scene, the cauldren really tickles me as the cycle's basket, just brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely perfect Halloween card, great fun image and colours.
    Even though I don't do Halloween I love it too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! An absolutely brilliant design. Great detail and a fun card. I'm with you, that sometimes I struggle and spend hours making a card and then I am not happy with the result. Another time it will take me no time at all and I love the result!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Halloween card,Diane.Enjoy your weekend.

    Gr,sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Halloween card, I love the witch on her bicycle.
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everything is OK with yourselves and family? Great Halloween card, great dies and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this! Brilliant to have a witch on a bike! Hope you're okay with the weather and fires x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card, I love the little kitty up there taking a ride :) Isn't it nice when they just come together how you were hoping and easily :)
    Sure hope you all get rain soon, have been praying for that, glad to hear you are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous fun Halloween card love the cat in the basket-hope you get the rain soon and stay safe from the fires-I find the longer time I have to make a card I am never happy with the result but make one with hours to spare and things seem to come together with no effort
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis